Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

petua gigit kasut.. old saying

 
there was this old saying that mentioned.. "bite your new shoes.. so that the new pair won't bite you"... hmmm...dare to ? dare not?... me.. i will say no to that..
I have experienced this so many time with my new pair of heels.. i definately will have blisters on the first or second day i wore the shoes.. blame myself for not choosing the right design and the right fit? if i go another size up.. longgar dan besar! so i think i have choosen the right size...
 
 

 
it happened again during these 2 3 days.. i bought new pairs of heels recently. thanks to en Shahir... kind enough to pay for the heels.
 
so what i need to do.. is to cover my feet with band-aid or simply apply cotton and stick it with a tape.. :(
after i did some google search.. i think i'm going to rub talcum powder or candle on the rough area that bites me..and i will rub clean the sewing lines and edges dengan kain kasar.. hope this will work..  :(
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment